We are a family owned company founded in April of 1990. We started out with a small cliental base but have quickly expanded to many of the largest businesses in the area. We moved our business to our new location in May 2010 to 1106 E Bell St in Bloomington. Prior to this, we were located at 1807 S Morris Ave Bloomington where we resided for 21 years.
As well as motors we stock and sell bearings, belts, capacitors, pulleys, power cords, carbon brushes and many other repair parts.
Our number one priority is the customer. We pride ourselves on service after the sale.